Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Bunday Blog Business

Here it is, Bunday again!  Where does the time go?  I have been so very busy this week.  Mostly I was conducting some very important meetings.  I also did some very important research.  I am a very busy bun with big business to conduct.

Earlier this week, I conducted a meeting with the male hoomin bean.  I invited him to sit for a while in my well-appointed, sunny office, and talk to me about some plans of his.  I am pretty good at listening.  Even though I'm a bit impatient at times, because I really can't tolerate inefficiency, I am a good meeting participant.

The male hoomin bean said he was making plans about his work, and he discussed them with me in some detail.  In general, I approved, and I gave him some good advice, because I'm generous like that.  The female hoomin bean left her spinning wheel in my office.  I suppose that's OK.  I don't know why she calls it a spinning wheel.  Doesn't she know that all wheels spin?  I mean really, that's their purpose!  They're wheels, not toasters.  Good heavens, you don't have a car that drives on toasters.  It drives on wheels.  They spin!  Honestly, I do wonder about her sometimes.

I think you can see that I am well suited to being in business meetings, especially if there are good chairs.


The male hoomin bean and I had a follow up meeting later this week.  It was a little more casual.  I think you could call it a real face-to-face meeting.

We also had a special guest visiting for part of our meeting.  It was very convivial.

The female hoomin bean is very busy so I've been helping her with some important research about the garden.  I'm helping her decide which plants she should plant for me to eat.  Naturally, this is a critically important subject, so I had a lot of reading to do.

All these meetings and research are quite exhausting.  It's important to have a good variety of office chairs to sit on when you need to rest and contemplate your business and research.  I like this one quite well, and the colour suits me.

Oh!  But look at the time!  I must dash off, I have important things to do!

Until next week, keep your ears clean!

3 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Tell Pippin he is the most beautiful Bunny, just love his Bunday posts, he has such beautiful coat color, makes you want to reach in the screen and pet him!

Gattina said...

Goodness me ! what a busy bunny you are ! almost the same like my cats ! I like to have a listener who always has the same opinion as me ! And then it's so nice instead of talking to a wall when the human is alone he or she talks to you that looks more stupid, don't you agree ?

denise f said...

Wonderful post, Pippin! Looks like it was a beautiful Bunday